Thursday, October 9, 2008

25 weeks another trip to the hospital

25 weeks another trip to the hospital
Date: 6/27/2005



the weekend went fine I was tried Sunday night went to bed woke up Monday morning fine for the most part having some pains but nothing too bad I had been having some on and off for a week so nothing new, I started packing to go to the YMCA and I thought once I got in the pool I would be fine but around 930 am they got pretty bad the kids and I were ready to go but I could barely move and I was sooooo scared and hurting !! I called my husbands work to tell them to have me call me, while I was waiting on him to call one of my friends called and I kinda lost it I was crying I was so scared !! then he called back and he didn't want to come home didn't realize how much pain I was in I was crying and all I got off the phone with him called my midwife she told me to go to Kenner Reginal so I called his work back and had them have him call me again and he came home we were all dressed so we just left I was hocked up to monitors having lots of strong contractions given and Iv and water to drink I was check several times I'm not dilated thank God ! Darin took the kids home I didn't even call anyone for a while cause i was hurting so bad and beening locked in the bed drove me nuts !!! they came in gave me some more of my meds they slowed down some I was still hurting but they said i'm a puzzle don't know what I'm in pain but sent me home on bed rest the only thing I'm allowed to do is go swimming and she want me to take warm baths and such for the pain and drink lots of water ! so become a fish LOL it now weds I went tot he YMCA today got a nice long nap in I'm still contracting but not too bad and it did strop form like 10 am till about 8pm proberly cause I was in the pool till about 1230 and I'm usually good for some good hours after I go in the pool that about it thank you all for all your good thoughts






No comments: