Date: 6/23/2005
Well I went in for my re-Check from my fall last week. My cervix is still close whooo !!! I weight 121 it's about time I get some weight on me but it's still all in my belly LOL. I had Cameron & Isabella with me so they got to listen to their baby sister or brother's heartbeat which was nice and strong baby is doing good. Grenchen asked about movement and how I've been feeling I told her I'm still contraction some and all she told me to drink as much water as I can and If I'm doing to much and start contracting to stop what I'm doing just trust the signs of my body. I also told her the pool seemed to help where the contractions would stop and They told me a story of a mom who was carrying quads and they put her in the pool half the day everyday and got her almost to term that way they said when your in the water you put off a hormone that me known to stop labor and they why they won't let you in the birthing tub before a certain point cause it known to stall labor so she told me to keep up the swimming its very good for me and they baby. I go back in two weeks on July 7th at 9am and I get blood drawn and Sugar test and all eek but for now everything is good. I'm still on my meds she thinks the contractions will start to slow down and since I have no dilation she not too concern but if I have more pain to please call her and I can try and wean off the meds stretching out the doses but If I contract more to take them and just watch my body for signs.
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
I just love how you trust your instincts, you are doing a wonderful job danielle!! I'm so happy to hear the baby is nice and healthy and everything is fine. Keep up the good work supermommy =)
~Jenna
Comment from jennabugg0930 - 6/24/05 10:11 AM
Thank you for the update!! I am so glad to hear that you and your baby are doing well.. :) Keeping you both in our prayers.. Take it easy and try to rest when you can... I know that's a feat in it'self with little ones.. {{{hugs}}}
Comment from froglips2 - 6/24/05 2:12 AM
i am so glad that everything is going good!! am still praying for you and baby! I cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl, LOL!! HUgs!
Comment from oceandreams94 - 6/23/05 9:14 PM
See i knew you could do it!!!! I have faith in you and your lil bundle of joy.....He/She will be here before you know it!!!! You go mama girl!!!
Comment from misty91003 - 6/23/05 8:20 PM
Wow Danielle I'm so glad everything is going well for you and the baby ! I hope you go fulterm with this baby or very close ....... I wish you all the luck see you soon !
Comment from ayannam103099 - 6/23/05 7:55 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment