Date: 8/23/2005
We'll I had some friends in town and last night I got upset over some Drama not good I know don't stress but I started contraction could have just been another perterm labor thing or just me being upset but I ended up having to call my husband home from work and going to the hospital ........... My midwife was already there waiting on me she examined me I was still closed whooooo !!! but my cervix is soft now not sure what that means but I was contraction about every 2 minutes yikes they gave me a shot and watched me for a few hours and lucky the shot did the trick and I haven't had to go back on my meds because it was prob just due to stress here a pic of the discharge papers all I have to do is rest and think whoooo .....

No comments:
Post a Comment