Date: 8/23/2005
I had just got out of the hospital today but I was still able to attend my baby shower. The girls in charge of it backed out at the last minute and decided not to attend, but one very sweet friend, Jenna and her husband David put the shower on anyway in just a few short hours that got everything they needed. I was still upset over the other girls backing out and such but I put on a smile and now that its over I'm glad it turned out the way it did it was small but perfect The ones who cared for me and this baby came and spoiled me. Jenna was there and my friend Cathy and my grandma and my mom and my friend Emily finally arrived after being lost for most of the day. The only person who didn't come I wish had was my good friend Laura from WV, but she had to head home but we spent a few good days with her and her daughter Trinity having a wonderful time. I got some really nice stuff can't remember everything but I know I got some cute yellow and green sleepers and such since the Gender is a surprise which I love the colors for a new born baby. I got some diapers. a diaper bag that I'm in love with !!! Some little baby items. We even played a few games everyone had to guess how big around I was with Toilet Paper that was fun !! and we had to remember a list of 10 baby items and I actually won that surprised me !! and I got to keep all the baby items. The baby shower was small but perfect I loved it and felt spoiled !!!!!!!!!!!!
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I am so glad you liked the shower and you had a good time !! I'm glad I could do it for you. ~Jenna
Comment from jennabugg0930 - 8/28/05 12:47 PM











No comments:
Post a Comment