Date: 9/07/2005
I'm 35 weeks now. I not near my midwife and I don't think I will be before this baby is born. I went and saw an Ob today she was nice examed me and gave me another ultrasound since we can't get the records from the other doctor office. I am not dilated whoooo !!!!! baby is doing good weight 4 pounds 14 oz which mean the baby gained 1 pound 1oz in 3 weeks pretty good if you ask me. I also met the doula too her name is Effie she is a student doula and very sweet and is willing to come where ever I am she lost her home as well not sure how much but she lived in New Orleans and she is staying with her mom in Lafayette she actully came with me to the ultrasound we talk for a bit. I also called a midwife in Hammond a few days ago she does home births and is will to charge us more than 1/2 the price due to hurricane and I talked to my dad and he will be paying for it which is awsome cause I wanted a home birth in the first place. I will be having the baby at my moms were just waiting on water and power to be working over there. The midwife is named Emmy she sounds so sweet and told me not to even worry about the birth hot she get that for us all we need to get is a shower curtain to protect the bed and some sheets ..... so I guess that is my update baby weight almost 5 pounds plan is to go to mom when they have power delivery baby there at home and that about it here is a picture of our baby from today !
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Good Update
Comment from luvspspnkids - 9/7/05 10:28 PM
Date: 9/07/2005

No comments:
Post a Comment