36 week check up... met a midwife
Date: 9/17/2005
I got in Covingtion yesterday and The power went out last night, but Darin, Bella and I went and met the midwife this morning. I wasn't really planning on doing a midwife birth anymore mostly due to all the negative feed back I got from my excitment and I just I was just scared to do it at moms ect.... but after talking to the midwife Kami I just knew this was meant to be she is setting us up to have out water birth at a "birthing center" she said we could all go there monday and see it even gave us the birthkit for free with the pads and stuff we needed and she reasured us she carries everything needed for an emerengy birth and if i need to be transported the hospital is only a few minutes away and they can be ready for me when I get there and she is very well trained to spot a problem before it is even a problem and there are many reasons for these promblems which can normal be fixed naturally I felt alot better after meeting with her she also gave me prenatals and some other herbs and stuff to take :) we listen to the baby's heartbeat bella even listened and thought it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment