Date: 4/05/2005
we went to toys R us yesterday to get the boys bikes for there birthday party this weekend and I thought I just look around the baby section and dream of what I would like to have for this baby will I came upon the playpen thinking I'd like a new one cause the boys messed up the leg on Bella where it difficult to get it down once it down it okay but it is difficult well I came across one playpen it said $89 regular price but display model $40 wow that a really good deal I ran to get Darin and told him I was going to go ask someone cause i sounded almost too good to be true specially graco brand well once I got the ladt it found out it was less that $40 it was $19.90 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!! it and sooo cute too and was only this cheap cause the open the box 3 days omg in perfect condition brand new I can't beat that I found a pic on the web here is a picture :)

No comments:
Post a Comment