11 week apt
Date: 3/24/2005
well I went to the midwife today ....got my weight...114 lbs WOW !!!!!!! I was 138 pre pregnancy and my lowest weight since High school was 119 wow !!! I was told to eat more and drink more fluids I've been so sick I wasn't even able to pee can you believe that I pregnant who can't pee !! She did give me a script for the puking which I plan on getting filled I just dealing with insurances right now since I drop one and have a new one. we did hear the little heartbeat he/she kept running but after 10 mins we found it 170's bpm !!! music to my ears :) She did the normal exam and checked for all the things they check in the beginning of pregnacy and they took blood. Cathy also agreed with me her would perfer to go with the due date form my LPM rather than an ultrasound cause we know those can we wrong so I'm back to being Due Oct 10th (Isabella Birthday) and I told her I like to have the baby Like Sept 30th to make the kindergarten cut off LOL she told me shoot for the 28 or 29 so be safe LOL (this was all in joking mater she we know kids come out when they are ready) She asked me if I was delivery at Kenner reg again and doing another water birth I said yes and she asked me about Circumsion and I declined if it's a boy she was thrilled to hear that I think that covers it I'm now 11 weeks I will be 12 weeks Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment