Thursday, October 9, 2008

Follow up Ultrasound

Follow up Ultrasound
Date: 2/23/2005
ok.............. we went in for the ultrasound this morning I was very worried and praying very hard for this little baby as I know were lots of other people and I truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart it means the world to me, something went funny with the Apt they had it mark in the computer for me to come in tomorrow, but they don't do ultrasound on Thursdays only Wednesdays werid... but they fit me in anyway to get my ultrasound just said I wouldn't see the doctor okay fine. I had an vaginal Ultrasound again they do those type up till 10-12 weeks well as soon as the found the sac we saw a little gray blob and a wonderful sounding heartbeat !! 112 bpm !!!!! music to my ears I even took the camera out and took a video of the Ultrasound so you can all hear the heart beat. I got 3 pictures of my little gray blob LOL. I'm Due October 20, 2005 We went out to eat after that why it took me so long to get home sorry to have you all worried but thank you all for the prayers.(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))



This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)

Congrats Danielle I am so HAPPY FOR YOU. I will keep you and the baby in my prayers till you have him... Annie
Comment from asheafer - 3/4/05 1:49 PM


I'm so happy for you!! I know how stressful it can be!! Congrats!!
*Ranee*
Comment from rdewiel - 2/24/05 7:00 PM


Thats awesome congrats on the new baby. I am guessing now your starting not to be so scared? How did your family like the news?
Comment from luvspspnkids - 2/24/05 7:47 AM


Congrats Danielle!! I'm so happy the baby is ok =)
Comment from my2boysn1angel - 2/24/05 12:18 A





No comments: