Date: 6/16/2005
Well the kids & I had a wonderful day swimming at the YMCA on Wednesday So I thought I go back on Thursday. It was a pretty much normal Thursday morning the kids had already eating breakfast I had our stuff on the dryer (swim suits, towels, stuff to wear ect. ) It was a slow moving morning I had gotten dressed and in between things that I had to do to get ready to leave I was checking email. Cameron had told me he had to go pee-pee I told him okay go ! so he went in the bathroom and I thought he went in the toilet he came out and said I went pee-pee mama I told him good boy. I finished checking a few more emails Then I got up went in the bathroom can't even remember for sure why now and as I walked in the bathroom I slipped and my bathroom entrance is real narrow and once you get a few steps in it widens. When I slipped I rammed my belly and knee into the door frame and wall. I sat up and was hurting preety bad right after it happened manly stuff from the impact my knee and all and I screamed Why is this floor wet what is on it Cameron wasn't far away he said I pee-peed I said on the floor !!! Yea he said ! I asked him why he said I don't know ! ugh I was so upset with him I got up and thought I be okay but and I still really wanted to go tot he YMCA I sat on the sofa for a while but I was in too much pain to thinking about going there anymore so I called Darin and Told him I was hurting mainly I wanted him to come home and help with the kids at first he didn't take me seriously he was like okay well I told to you tonight when I get home I was so upset and hung up and he called me back and talk to me for a while and explained He could only come home if I was going tot he doctor or something then I went point I started feeling really out of it not right and very sleepy. so he wanted me to call the Midwife and see what I should do and If I was going to see her or to the hospital to call his work office and they would get him on the radio plus it would look better with him taking off If I called cause they had a big job that day. So I called the Metairie Doctor office and they said I had to call the Midwifes in LaPlace okay so I did. They told me my midwife was out of town and that Dr. Collins was on call for her which was the doctor who worked over my old midwife which I was fine with so I called her Office then they toldme she was no longer on call for my midwife that Dr. Gelman was on call for who so I had to call the office I called first what I pain that was I guess they don't do the answering service during the day. Well as soon as I went to leave my message they said if you fell you need to go to the ER. So I called Darin's work. he called me back and came home and got the kids dressed form e and we got there maybe an hour or so after my fall. I gave them my Id and insurance card they took me back for weight blood prusure asked what happen if Iw as in any pain and My back was cramping at this point so thye put me in a room ( I was thinking wow this might not take long since I'm in the Er not in Labor & Delivery) Then a Er doctor came in asked the same thing I told him the same thing and he put his hand on my belly then went out got a wheel chair and told me I was going up to labor and Delivery floor all of this took maybe all of 5 mins for some reason the ER is afraid of pregnant woman like we are going to drop a baby any minute LOL. I get up to L&D they put me in a gown and hook me up to the monitors and asked some more questions due date ect ... and I told them my back was hurting Darin took the kids down for some food and they said I was having contractions so they watched me for the next few hours and then came in and gave me some breathen (SP) and then about 5pm told me I would be staying the night oh boy @@ so at that point I got my phone which was near death I was hardly able to get one number out long enough to type it in Darin cell and I was shaking from the meds and I called, Olenka and told her what was going on very fast cause Darin was taking the kids home the napped in the hospital room and they were now awake and full of energy. Thney they moved me to a different room and let me shower and all and Felt soooo good in the shower with that hot water on my back I must have been in there for an hour !!! Olenka called me and we talked for a bit then they moved me to the room next store where a few other of you online ladies called and I was feeling much better maybe it was talking keeping my mind off of things. They finally brought me something to eat all I had all day was a 1/2 pop tart I ate with the kids I had fixed more but they took mine kids @@ The food was horrible I could hardly eat it ugh ! So the nurse brought me some frosted flakes that much much better So I had eaten shower and all and was chatting on the phone but had all these monitors hook up to me and IV eek !! So I was in the bathroom peeing a lot and it was so hard to get out of bed cause of the monitors and IV. I guess I got off the phone around 10 to go to sleep but I was still contrasting and tossing and turing so they came in and gave me some statall (SP) that helped me sleep for about 3 hours until they came in woke up and told me I was contraction more and they gave me another shot of breathen (SP) and I was going to get a 2nd dose but my heart rate was at 120 and that was way too high so they ust let me sit tho the night I kinda sleep until about 7am when I was waiting to be sure Darin and the kids were awake didn't want to call them incase they actually slept in so when I called him I told him Cameron had speech at 10am and asked him to bring me my charger so I could call more ppl.Then they brought some more nasty food. then my nurse came in and toldm e they were taking me for a ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. Well they took me down there before Darin got there so he left my charger in the draw I missed seeing him :( oh well Cameron had speech. I got a very long ultrasound level 2 It was better than my 20 week one. you could see the brain and you could see the babies bones and all and the baby was soo cute all curled up angles crossed so cute the bay was moving around the teck kept getting excited when he would get a picture to get a measurement he was saying the baby was a active one ! we got a cute face shot of the baby. The baby even gave the teck the middle finger we were all liek OMG ! I don't blame the kid tho I mean all these meds they gave us and all. He are see was saying leave me alone get out of my room ! Then there was a student there who did another part where she just looked around at the baby just kind for fun but I got to see my little one moving around and all cute little toes and all and he/she was playing peek a boo cover and un cover his/her eyes rubbing his/her eyes it was sooo cute ! Then the doctor came in and look a little bit and did the color thing were you could see the blood flow pretty cool looking. I took them about an hour to do all this. I went back to my room found my charge plug it in and shower cause my back was killing me and they hooked me up to see what my contractions were looking like. I was contraction butt hey told me I could go home around lunch time, but when my midwife came in to see me she was soo sweet and said theywere being extra careful cause of my history of early delivery and That she wasn't giving me anymore of the breathen cause of my heartrate and they were trying something else and I should be able to go home around dinner time ugh. and she checked with the doctor came in 3 times to talk with me and then came back in to tell me she was leaving the hospital how sweet awwww So I spent the morning on the phone with different ppl calling to check up on me which mean soooo much to me everyone who called just having someone to talk to mean a lot thanks sooo much !!! Then I took a nap and around 5pm they brought another nasty dinner so I had another bowl of frosted flakes instead and took another shower for my back and then they told me around 630 pm I could go home So I called darin he got there about 7pm we stop at Wendy's for some fruit and I got on the sofa called a few people to tell them I was home I wasn't messing with email. Yesterday I answer a few emails I still having some contractions not as bad and I'm on take home meds and I will see my midwife first thing Thursday morning and we'll talk about if i can get off the meds.












No comments:
Post a Comment