Thursday, October 9, 2008

midwife

Midwife
Date: 4/25/2005



I called and made a meet and Greet apointment with the Midwife across the street for May 5th at 10:15am.......... I talked with her for a little while she seemed nice. I'm still very uneasy about the doctor she works for, but we shall see if you can reasure me I just don't know and she just not Cathy. Cathy Had called me today about my blood work and just hearing her voice and know i won't have what we had with Isabella make me sooo sad but I'm hoping this turns out right I really want a midwife not a OB and if this doesn't work out I running out of options for Ob's



Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awwe :( ((((((Dani))))) I really hope things work out for you dear!!! I will be thinking of ya!! I pray they go well!! and work their way out!
-Laura-
Comment from lauryn0402 - 4/25/05 7:54 PM

No comments: